You can use Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Best Practices Analyzer to identify and resolve problems with your Lync Server deployment. The Lync Server 2013, Best Practices Analyzer gathers configuration information from Lync Server 2013 components.
With the proper network access, the Best Practices Analyzer can examine servers running Active Directory Domain Services, Exchange Server Unified Messaging (UM), and Lync Server. You can use Best Practices Analyzer to do the following:
- Proactively perform checks, verifying that the configuration is set according to recommended best practices.
- Automatically detect required updates to Lync Server 2013.
- Generate a list of issues, such as suboptimal configuration settings, unsupported options, missing updates, or practices that we do not recommend.
- Help you troubleshoot and fix specific problems.
Best Practices Analyzer provides the following features:
- Minimal installation prerequisites.
- Online documentation about reported issues, including troubleshooting tips.
- Configuration information that you can save for later review.
- State-of-the-art system analysis.
Lync Server 2013 Best Practices Analyzer